Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's New This Week

Hello there my fellow blogger!

It has been one long week, that's for sure. *sigh* I am currently reading a wonderful book by Susan Sizemore-Master of Darkness. It is a great book so far and I'm hoping to get my friends to read more of her. So far I have gotten two or three of them to read Ms. Sizemore. They are totally enthralled with her world of Tribe, Family, and Clan members that they have gone out and bought more of her books.

Right now I am loving Laurent's story. In I Hunger for You he just irritated the crap out of me. His sense of humor is well...I actually don't have anyway to describe it, you would have to get the book and read it for your self. As soon as I get my book read, I will give you guys a review. If you like what I give you, well, go out and buy it or go to the library and see if you want to actually get it.

For now, this will have to do for this weeks post. I'm hoping to get on here more often, but for now you will have to settle for this. Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like her books too, although I haven't read this one yet. Glad to see you on here and writing!

    Poor Dakota. It's hard to lose a furry baby. Hugs

    ReplyDelete